Lukoil Saudi Arabia Energy Ltd Details

The Company's activities in Saudi Arabia began in March 2004 with the signing of the contract between LUKOIL and Government of Saudi Arabia after LUKOIL was declared the winning bidder at the tender for explora...
The Company's activities in Saudi Arabia began in March 2004 with the signing of the contract between LUKOIL and Government of Saudi Arabia after LUKOIL was declared the winning bidder at the tender for exploration and production of gas fields on Block "A" in the Rub Al-Khali Desert. The duration of the contract is 40 years. A joint venture with Saudi Aramco, the state oil company, was established to implement the project, with LUKOIL holding an 80% interest in the venture while the other 20% belong to Saudi Aramco. The Joint venture was named LUKOIL Saudi Arabia Energy Limited (LUKSAR). In the summer of 2004 the Company opened its office in Al-Khobar. In the event of a commercial discovery of hydrocarbon the produced gas will be supplied to the domestic market in Saudi Arabia.The Joint venture's work program for 2005-2009 in completion of 2D and 3D seismic surveys, processing and interpretation of acquired seismic data, preparation of a geological map of the contract area, drilling of nine exploration wells and assessment of the hydrocarbon reserves of the block.LUKSAR has announced the discovery of two hydrocarbon accumulations. LUKSAR is currently undertaking appraisal activities for this discoveries which is expected to finish in year 2011
Employees
HQ
(201) 848-0878
Location
Al Khobar, Eastern Province

Employees

Tax Advisor
Sales Manager
marine engineer
Electrical Supervisor

Prospect on LinkedIn

Find verified emails and direct dial mobile numbers of contacts on LinkedIn, and sync them with your CRM instantly
Download ExtensionRepresents linkedin prospector
Browse Apollo's Directories

"We love the interface, the experience, and most importantly… the results."

Erik Straub

Chief Marketing Officer, Kickfurther

"Using Apollo, we’ve solved the biggest problem for every business, the lead problem. We are now constrained by sales time and no longer lack interested prospects."

Michael Transon

CEO, Victorious

Ready to try it out?

Get started for free, then add your whole team. You can always talk to sales if you’re interested in advanced plans.