ORANA WORLD Details

What we do - We offer full cycle design, printing (sublimation), sewing and finishing for sportswear of the highest quality. About 90% of our business turnover comes from the global cycling market. The other 10...
What we do - We offer full cycle design, printing (sublimation), sewing and finishing for sportswear of the highest quality. About 90% of our business turnover comes from the global cycling market. The other 10% is spread over various other sports such as inline speed skating, running, volley, basket, soccer, cross country ski and motocross. We have gained the trust from international clients such as Eurosport TV, United Arab Emirates national cycling team, Dubai Bank, 5 national inline speed skating teams, Olympic teams, and reputed sports brands for who we produce OEM.
Employees
Location

Technologies

Email Providers
Load Balancers
Load Balancers
Tag Management

Employees

Prospect on LinkedIn

Find verified emails and direct dial mobile numbers of contacts on LinkedIn, and sync them with your CRM instantly
Download ExtensionRepresents linkedin prospector
Browse Apollo's Directories

"We love the interface, the experience, and most importantly… the results."

Erik Straub

Chief Marketing Officer, Kickfurther

"Using Apollo, we’ve solved the biggest problem for every business, the lead problem. We are now constrained by sales time and no longer lack interested prospects."

Michael Transon

CEO, Victorious

Ready to try it out?

Get started for free, then add your whole team. You can always talk to sales if you’re interested in advanced plans.